Thanksgiving Is November 22

6/08/2010

Tommy Bahama Relax Men's RLX1002 Relax Diver Watch Reviews

An exemplary thoroughbred of athletic high fashion and performance, this men's diving watch is certain to turn heads on the boat. A 28.5-millimeter polyurethane band keeps the watch securely on your wrist in both wet and dry environments, while a stylish and durable resin bezel protects the crystal from bumps and scratches. Other key features include a date window at the 3 o'clock position on the black mineral face, and a handsome combination of dash and Arabic-numeral indexes. This Tommy Bahama watch, with Japanese-quartz movement, is water resistant to 330 feet.

Technical Details

- Quality Japanese-quartz movement
- Mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 42.7 mm
- Stainless steel case; black dial; date function
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
See more technical details
 

Customer Buzz
5.0 out of 5 stars"surprised" 2010-05-18
By
D. Starkey (Hemet, CA, USA)
I purchased this watch on impulse. I actually got it on ebay for $39.00, new. but I don't think that deal is out there anymore. But the watch was even better than I expected. It fits nicely on the wrist. It's easy to tell time, glows well in the dark. Date is nice and big. Just a handsome watch and would def. buy again! Keeps perfect time by the way.


Customer Buzz
5.0 out of 5 stars"Beautiful!" 2010-03-16
By
Sannies (Virginia)
This watch is even nicer in person than on the pic. Bought it as a gift to hubby. He wanted a watch that could go in water but could also be worn to work, this is perfect.


Customer Buzz
5.0 out of 5 stars "salt water test" 2009-06-03
By
JB
went to hawaii put it to salt water /fresh/ pool no problems such a deal!

 
Customer Buzz
5.0 out of 5 stars"He loves it!" 2009-01-06
By
S. Hanemann
I bought the watch for my boyfriend, who had been looking at similar watches while we were on vacation. Although he found several with the functionality he was looking for, he didn't like any of the bands because the strap material looked cheap, even though the watches were much more expensive. He loves this one! The price was great and the product is excellent.

Customer Buzz
5.0 out of 5 stars"Nicer, even, than it appears in the picture" 2008-05-10
By
P. McCullar (Texas)
I was worried about this being too big, but ordered anyway. When I opened the box, I was still a little worried, because it looked a bit big and heavy. I don't normally like bulky watches. Well, it is a little heavier than my other watches, but after wearing it a while, didn't really even notice. The band is more comfortable than I expected and the watch, overall, looks much, much nicer on my wrist than I imagined. And, once I put it on, I was pleased because it's not too big at all. Looks very, very nice. I'm very pleased.


 

Thanksgiving Is November 22