Thanksgiving Is November 22

6/17/2010

Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1790600 Multi-Function Leather Strap Watch Reviews

The Tommy Hilfiger brand consistently combines fresh American style features with unique details. With this Tommy Hilfiger Men's Multi-Function Watch, a time-honored classic is given a modern look. This watch, which is powered by Japanese-quartz movement, is waterproof up to 165 feet. The band, which is made of leather and striped canvas, accompanies the buckle clasp, and the 47-millimeter case is made of stainless steel. The dramatic navy-blue dial face offsets the easy-to-read indexes, and for additional time-telling convenience three sub-dials indicate the day, date, and month.

Technical Details

- Quality Japanese-quartz movement
- Strong mineral crystal protects dial from scratches and dings
- Case diameter measures 46.7 mm without crown
- Stainless-steel case; Navy-blue dial; day-and-date functions
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)   

See more technical details 

Customer Buzz
4.7 out of 5 stars "wonderfull watch" 2010-06-13
By
ahmed
really it is a wonderfull watch and easy to wear it is look is cool..happy to own it...you must buy this watch my girlfriend give it to me as a present and i bought another one for my dad and he is happy now too it is simple with one crown and it contain the time,calender,date,hours (chronograph) a must buy watch
 
Customer Buzz
4.7 out of 5 stars"Good Value for Money" 2010-03-24
By
Mandeep Singh
I loved this watch and received this on time as well. Had no issues with quality or service. If you like this type of sporty watch then buy it, I am sure you will love it as much as I do.

Customer Buzz
4.7 out of 5 stars"a beautiful piece" 2009-11-30
By
Odunayo Osinubi (Atlanta, GA United States)
I bought this watch and a colleague insisted she wanted it for her boyfriend so I just had to sell it to her, a lovely piece to have.

Customer Buzz
4.7 out of 5 stars"Beautiful watch" 2009-11-30
By
Daniel F. Beltrami
this product is so beautiful, I loved this watch.

great seller, great shipping and good price.

prefect

Customer Buzz
4.7 out of 5 stars"Stylish watch" 2009-11-05
By
A. Hassan (New York)
Got it for my brother as a gift but I got my eye on it because it is a very nice warch.

 

Read more Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1790600 Multi-Function Leather Strap Watch  

Thanksgiving Is November 22