Thanksgiving Is November 22

9/28/2010

Nike Triax Fury 100 Style Watch (Black/Red)



Nike sport watch , Large display, Traditional Triax S shape angled face with large numbers

Technical Details

- 100 lap chronograp
- Stores data up to 100 laps
- Target Time, Recovery time

See more technical details

Customer Buzz 
4.0 out of 5 stars"Great Watch for the $$$ for Men or Women" 2010-07-15
By J. Baldwin
I'm a runner, an artist and new mother, I would like hammering a good sports watch, easy to read, aesthetics, and can. After the marathon for the fourth time I die Timex (watches the sunset, but they are very poorly done now), I finally decided to try something else.


I wanted to see what is sustainable, is it easy to read and return characteristics. I was also looking for something that was a bit of "aesthetic (Casio love life, but their watches are a pain to read and looks uncomfortable.)


On the basis of observations at different places (like here), I try the Nike Triax Fury 100 For $ 35 (on sale for 95 $) decided, I thought it was worth it. It's great! It has many features, it fits comfortably in your left wrist (but not my right), and that everything I had expected.


I only have two complaints - first it seems a bit much, but it does not surprise me that a small woman (5'1 ") and the majority of respondents in this model is smaller (although one of them shows that the model of a woman), it is important to be very comfortable and -. which is great because most bracelets teasing little wrists "thin (I am the first hole, but I'm generally. First or second watches for women) Others argue that the company I ended up (I am currently looking for a dash) has many desirable features and to know how it all .)


All this aside, however, are very happy. Time will tell how this last show of my 4 Timex, but I have a good feeling.


Edit: I found the information and instructions for this clock:

[...].

Customer Buzz 
4.0 out of 5 stars"Great watch. Good price!" 2010-06-22
By ChiTown Runner (Chicago, IL)
Training during the Expo - I use it for running, swimming and cycling. We want you to read the manual in advance, because there are many activities that are not so easy to understand for themselves. I recommend watching, and at the same low price, it seems very easy!


Pro - the light. Elegant. Many functions. Memory. good battery life. Decent size of the visible screen.


Cons -

Size: I'm 6'2 "200 pounds and the belt of the penultimate hole, so if you have large wrists, it might be a little more" comfortable.


Battery: It is almost impossible to replace the battery without damage to the Clock and the loss of certain functions. But about $ 8 a watchmaker for you has changed, so it's very deadly.


Complex - complicated enough to understand, especially when an average person who hates reading manuals you!


In short - do not hesitate to buy this clock, it's everything you need and do it!.



Thanksgiving Is November 22