Thanksgiving Is November 22

9/16/2010

Tommy Hilfiger Women's 1780895 Stainless Steel with Black and Mother-of Pearl Dial Classic Watch

Tommy Hilfiger Women's 1780895 Stainless Steel with Black and Mother-of Pearl Dial Classic Watch

Casual watch, Quartz movement, Polished silver-tone hands, Roman numerals and markers, Red markers, Black indices, Polished silver-tone stainless steel case, crown and caseback, 30 meters/100 feet water resistant

Technical Details

- 3 hand Quartz
- Stainless steel case with black and mother-of-pearl dial
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Case diameter: 36.9 mm
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)

See more technical details

Customer Buzz
 "OK Nice... but not as hoped for" 2010-08-04
By CAL DREAMIN (FL)
No comments for me to read and learn. Hopefully someone will help you if you buy this clock. I thought the product was good, because it was a fair price for Hilfiger and you will see a different look, style.

It is looking different, I think. I do not think it will come, and everywhere. I love it. Face is beautiful, but I see the mother at all. My internet pict to show that I am a pearl pearl-white face, and not happy. ILO says etiquette? This Clock is a very, very classy guy ..prepared. Bracelet has a bar on both sides of the line, the look still larger and larger when measured by volume of the pipe. Stainless steel looks great, but I do not like flat ground loop. It looks cheap and keep way of life and must be installed only to see, or her hand. I remember well, and if I do not understand, he was close to that level, do not buy ..but I did not know that when I read a critical assessment. Overall, this clock is very early - this is normal for the wrist - and did not expect that the mother image. I'm recording, so you do not print to a printer and a receipt back to Amazon. - And a bit and to remove "links and make a decision on a C. It is difficult to buy a Clock on the Internet, only the picture ..and tried some of the first markets, but it was not a sign I the big time was this time. - I'm looking for some time trying, "I still do not know how the quality of education ...

Thanksgiving Is November 22