Thanksgiving Is November 22

10/21/2010

Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch (Black)

Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch (Black)

Compare Price Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled watch

The easy-to-use Forerunner 110 sport watch tells you how far and how fast. It's GPS-enabled to accurately record your time, pace, distance and calories burned. When paired with a heart rate monitor the Forerunner 110 provides heart rate-based calorie computations to help you track your calories burned. There's no setup required, so you can just press start and run or walk with it. Once your workout's done, upload to Garmin Connect to store and share your data, see the route you traveled on a map and even create goals. It's GPs made simple!

Technical Details

  • GPS-enabled trainer watch accurately records your distance, time and pace
  • High-sensitivity GPS receiver stays locked on satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover
  • Rechargeable battery provides 8 hours life in training mode, 3 weeks in power save mode
  • Upload data to Garmin Connect site to view workout summaries, create goals and more
  • Add ANT+ heart rate monitor for heart rate-based calorie computation
  See more technical details
Customers Reviews
5 A winner!
I received my Garmin 110 yesterday and I am absolutely happy with it so far. First, it is very easy to get started on the point that I rarely had to refer to the manual. You pay it, enter some data profiles, find the satellite (much faster than the 205 I owned previously), press Start, and you're on the road. Of course, it provides limited information, but to me, naive, that's all I really want to know, time, pace, distance. I know there are complaints about the move instantly, but I never found the need, and found it to be terribly inconsistent and inaccurate always on my previous 205.
And once you've really seen a 110 up close you realize that the different devices is compared with the previous Garmin. It can not be for everyone, but I think this thing is really cool! It looks and wears like a watch and I had all day to work and makes no comment about the size of it or never even noticed. Is designed to work well in this way. I was very surprised to know that you can actually turn this thing! It controls functions such as satellite mode once you leave (which automatically after a specified period when not in use). Presumably watch, the battery lasts about 3 weeks compared to 8 hours when the monitoring. And its very light and very elegant. And time is extremely accurate and is provided by satellite. I'm really as I said this?
This postscript is not entirely true that you can not turn off (hold down the button light), but efforts must be made if the unit jams.
5 perfect for the simple.
I am a beginner and runners love this watch. He has what it takes to motivate me and help me to focus on improvement. I like very easy to use and understand. I have tried to download more information. I ran my first 10K and the watch was a great way for me to rate, emitting a beep after every mile.    
5 Free at last!
I will be brief and to the point where there are many full delivery. Over the past 6 or 7 years, I followed my mileage in Excel, it is necessary to previously measured or measured with new computer or on a bike, etc. I wanted a watch, the smallest, lightest, which was the release me same old race and allows me to run and easy on the mileage and my time. I did not want to control the heart, not having to go home directions or something ...
Forerunner satellite links in about 10 seconds and does everything I need. The software works with Garmin Connect and Training Center are excellent. I use them, but still using Excel to track mileage, even if Garmin can do.
An important point, because there seems to be confusion - the default clock beep every mile and tells you your pace for the mile, but at the end of your run, you said that the total distance and time. You can not use the miles separating the clock, but you can download your work to Garmin Connect or Garmin Training Center. Once you do (and it is easy and only takes a few seconds), you get all your divisions and more, including surveys, speed, and a map. Garmin Connect is also an actor who plays your ride. Very funny and cool. Change the distribution of other values, in miles or kilometers and other roads where you run on a track, etc.
Bottom line - I am very happy with this watch and I was motivated to run new routes and distances. I have it in a race that has been helpful and I can not wait to get them used in a half marathon next month to make my goal time. If I could turn this thing 10 stars, I - is a great training aid, support and motivation ... cool toys.
  


Thanksgiving Is November 22