Thanksgiving Is November 22

8/17/2010

Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch (Black)

Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch (Black)

The easy-to-use Forerunner 110 sport watch tells you how far and how fast. It's GPS-enabled to accurately record your time, pace, distance and calories burned. When paired with a heart rate monitor the Forerunner 110 provides heart rate-based calorie computations to help you track your calories burned. There's no setup required, so you can just press start and run or walk with it. Once your workout's done, upload to Garmin Connect to store and share your data, see the route you traveled on a map and even create goals. It's GPs made simple!

Technical Details

See more technical details

Customer Buzz
 "Nice performer for small price" 2010-07-20
By trLitFls
If you are not a big techno geek that likes to push a lot of buttons before a run this watch is for you.This is a simple one bell and whistle operation:go to timer mode,wait for GPS satellites to lock in(mine was quick: about a minute,1 1/2 max)(good time for a quick stretch or like me,a quick #1 behind a tree-coffee you know).Start timer,watch mileage on top and each mile done there is a beep and the split is shown.You can start/stop along the way if you have to stop for more #1 stops or water breaks.At end hold reset button 3 seconds it beeps,stores your run,resets timer-stores 100+hrs.Go home load on computer with free Garmin software downloaded,SIMPLE! Not shure about error ,I heard if you run steep quick hills there may be higher errors.Ran a 4 mi flat race and the watch showed 4.02 mi.not bad.The test is a hilly certified marathon in Sept.Will follow up afterward here with error results.Be forewarned if you use the watch for a race don't put the thing in timer mode too early ,it goes out of timer and into battery saving mode which kicks out the GPS(this time may be adjustable-check instructions).Highs:GPS was robust-stood locked throughout all long runs.Battery charge was very good.Sleek watch,not bulky about the size of the Triathalon shock watch I have.

Customer Buzz
 "Great GPS Watch" 2010-07-09
By Sidneyboy
If you are looking for is a simple GPS Clock just one example. I use it every time, jogging or hiking. Some keys can something be "difficult to drive, I have the other reviews, but at an affordable and gives me all the information you need ...how many miles walked, calories burned average pace. Further information from the time of Garmin, provides much more information can be downloaded. I would recommend this product. Love is watching!

Customer Buzz
 "A winner!" 2010-06-30
By Victor L. Randolph
I have a Garmin 110 yesterday and I am completely satisfied so far. First, it was easy to show up that I had rarely get consult the manual. Loading, please enter some information about the profile to find satellites (much faster than the 205, which in the past), click the Start button, and you go. True, he gives some details, but naive of me, I want it all, time, know pace, distance. I know that complaints about the pace of time, but never found the need and has proven to be terribly inconsistent and inaccurate, at least in my 205 before.


And when I saw 110 more it seems that another device is compared with the previous Garmin. This may not be for everyone, but I think it's really cool! It looks and the clock is used, and I had to work all day and no one said the whole thing, and not even noticed. I wanted to act in this way. I was very surprised that you do not! Still excellent after leaving the satellite status (which after some time when not in use.) Remove the battery lasts about 3 weeks compared to the 8-hour monitoring period. And the place is very light and stylish. And time is very accurate and if a satellite mode. Did I say something?.

Thanksgiving Is November 22