Thanksgiving Is November 22

8/11/2010

Tissot Men's T17.1.526.52 PRC 200 Watch Reviews

Amazon.com Product Description

Stainless steel case with a black croco-embossed leather bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and stick hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 3, 9 and 12 o'clock positions. Minute markers. Tachymeter scale around the outer rim. Date display at the 4 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 1/10th of a minute. Quartz chronograph movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Screw down solid case back. Case diameter: 40 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. Tissot PRC200 Mens Watch T17.1.526.52.
Equally at home in both dressy and casual situations, the Tissot Men's Watch features a bold monochrome color scheme that is sure to turn heads. The black dial face is accented by white stick indexes and white Arabic numeral indexes at the three, nine, and 12 o'clock positions. White, luminous minute and hour hands and a yellow second hand further brighten up the face of this timepiece. The dial also features a tachymeter along its border, as well as three subdials for full chronograph functionality. The stainless steel bezel attaches to a jet black synthetic leather strap, while a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects the dial from everyday wear and tear. A date window has also been included at the four o'clock position. This watch is water resistant to 330 feet (100 meters) and features precise Swiss quartz movement.

Technical Details

- Swiss-Quartz movement
- Black dial
- Stainless steel case and leather band
- Scratch sapphire resistant
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

See more technical details 

Customer Buzz 
4 "Stylish & all-time appeal" 2010-07-26
By
Parker Hallam (Dallas, TX)
It goes well with my casuals as it does with formals. This design will never fade off from fashion. I have a good selection of Titanium range and only a few leather ones. The leather strap and the color matches with any attire, looks classy. Trying Tissot for the first time. Its design and construction is tastefully done. Nothing more stunning than a black-white combination. I cant stop admiring it myself.

Customer Buzz 
4 "8.5 out of 10" 2010-07-08
By
a1asaintwatch
To start, this is a very nice watch for the price. You must manage your expectations when paying $250-300 for a watch. With that said, I give this watch a 8.5 out of 10. The watch face visually is very nice, as it is a functional chrono. The yellow "seconds" hand has cleverly incorporated the Tissot "T" and is a sharp look. It has saphire crystal covering, so you can expect a long life with minimal scratches.
The strap on this watch was bad, hard to use and uncomfortable.. I changed it out for a traditional brown leather band and it now looks really sharp. The watch is a bit thick, but not a dealbreaker because it feels like it has a bit of heft and quality to it. All -in-all , at the $250-300 price, I would reccomend this watch , for Tissot's craftmanship. You may want to splurge a bit and get the version with a stainless steel bracelet.

Customer Buzz 
4 "A little too "thick"" 2010-06-21
By
ajentscully (Athens, GA USA)
The Tissot is an awesome timepiece, keeps near perfect time and is very attractive. Unfortunately the case is too "thick" for my wrist. My fault for not noting the thickness before I ordered. Amazon was very efficient in it's return process and my refund was received promptly. Will most likely purchase another Tissot with a thinner case.

Customer Buzz 
5 "Tissot PRC200" 2010-06-04
By
Alexandre Foureaux
I received the watch in a beautiful box... There's three booklets (Story of a company, product catalog, dealers etc.), but there is no manual... I had to download it.
Moreover, I think the item should have warranty...
But I'm happy with the purchase.
I'm happy with the delivery too. Was perfect and speedy.
Thanks.

Customer Buzz 
5 "Awesome Watch - Classy, Stylish, and Luxurious" 2010-03-31
By
Patrick Lee
I was looking for a moderately expensive watch I could wear to work, moderate sports, and travel. Tissot carries weight in terms of brand when it comes to watches. I partiularly like the snap in the strap, which helps me take off or wear the watch without any trouble. Tissot engineered this one perfectly. The face is shinier than the picture. I would suggest any potential buyer to watch a clip on Youtube to really feel what the watch looks like. The picture above does not do justice.

Read more Tissot Men's T17.1.526.52 PRC 200 Watch

Thanksgiving Is November 22