Thanksgiving Is November 22

8/03/2010

MICHAEL Michael Kors Watch, Women's Acrylic Tortoiseshell Bracelet MK5038 Reviews



Crystal accents and an acrylic tortoiseshell bracelet lend a glam look to a sporty shape.This MICHAEL Michael Kors watch features a round dial with logo, crystal markers and three subdials. Multifunction movement. Acrylic case and bracelet. Water resistant to 100 meters. Two-year limited warranty.

Technical Details

- Precise Quartz Movement
- Stainless Steel/ Tortoiseshell Acrylic Case and Band with Push Button Deployment Clasp
- Mineral Crystal, Date Display, 3 Dial Multi Function Display, Brown MOP Dial
- Case Size: 40mm Diameter, 12mm Thickness
- Water Resistant - 30M
See more technical details


Customer Buzz 
5 "Love it!" 2010-07-22
By
L. Adams (MN)
When I first received this item, my initial impression was that it's a beautiful watch but the face is too large. All of my previous watches were slimmer with smaller faces. But I decided to wear it for a day to see if I grew to like it. Now after owning and wearing it for over a week, I can say that I love it. It's simply beautiful and striking. Besides my own obvious satisfaction, I receive compliments daily. It now ranks as my favorite timepiece.

  
Customer Buzz 
5 "Buying from Brazil - How much you pay - Tax" 2010-06-26
By
Rosin (Brazil)
The Brazil Postal Services (Correio) will not deliver the item directly to you, at your home. You must go to the post office and pay the tax to take the item home.
Tax is calculated over the amount "guessed" by the Brazilian Customs (is higher than the price + freight).
Tax in Brazil for this item will be BRL 300,00.
The Amazon runs fast and ok.
The vendor (Savvy Watch) shows responsiveness.
The product was delivered to me in 15 days.


Customer Buzz 
5 "LOVE it!" 2010-06-04
By
S. Wisner (Natchez, MS)
this watch is beautiful!!! i have gotten so many compliments on it and so far i am very pleased!!!


Customer Buzz 
5 "Perfect condition absolutely love it!!!" 2010-06-02
By
Tina Vazquez
This watch was exactly as described and in perfect condition. It is by far my most favorite watch I own and my first Michael Kors watch. Since this I have bought two more. Thanks!!

Customer Buzz 
3 "Tortoiseshell Watch" 2010-06-15
By
Y. Reynolds (Texas)
This watch was delivered and was exactly as advertised. I, however, did not like the size - it was too small for me. I am currently wearing men's watches at leas 45 mm.

More important to me than the product was the service provided by Savvy when I contact them for return information. Upon completion of my return to them, I was given a full refund, and was not charged for shipping. In addition, the credit to my account was received the same day the watch was received. I would not hesitate to do busy with Savvy in the future!

Read more MICHAEL Michael Kors Watch, Women's Acrylic Tortoiseshell Bracelet MK5038 

Thanksgiving Is November 22