Thanksgiving Is November 22

8/02/2010

Timex Unisex T5K373 ING NYC Marathon Ironman 150-Lap Sleek Watch Reviews

Amazon is an official e-tailer of this commemorative marathon watch. Timex, the official timing sponsor of the ING New York City Marathon, has adapted the powerful 150-Lap Ironman watch to commemorate each individual triumph of the race. Whether you set a world record, achieved a personal best, or stumbled into Columbus Circle to support a cause, the ING New York City Marathon Timex Ironman watch is a wrist-top badge of honor you can show off long after you';ve put the medal away.

Technical Details

- 100-hour chronograph with lap or split, 150-lap memory recall, 199-lap counter, 9 interval timers settable for up to 24 hours: countdown/stop (CS), countdown/repeat (CR), and countdown auto-start chrono (CC)
- Co-molded durra-strength resin strap for improved fit; durable mineral crystal
- Top pusher for easy lap and split option, forward/backward setting for ease of use. All-day white reflector display, Indiglo night-light and NIGHT-MODE® feature
- Chronograph training log stores workouts by date, with best lap, average lap and total segment time. Target time feature, 3 customizable alarms: daily/weekday/weekend/weekly options
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

See more technical details 

Customer Buzz 
5 "Nice watch" 2010-05-12
By
M. Milio (Annapolis, MD United States)
Saved $20 getting the ING - NYC Marathon version. Looks good, easy to read, all good the first month.


Customer Buzz 
5 "Perfect" 2010-01-30
By
Luke - Maine
Perfect watch for what I wanted. Something comfortable, easy to use, multiple timer options, great alarms, large numbers, cheap and I happen to work for ING so that works too. Kind of a weird watch to wear in a professional setting but perfect for the gym, hiking, poker blinds, and everything else.


Customer Buzz 
5 "Runner's watch." 2010-01-23
By
R. A. Morris (Powhatan, VA)
This is my third Ironman style watch (2nd purchased on Amazon) and it is especially nice to have the controls in the same place so there's no need to get out the instruction book to figure which button works which function. The numbers are larger than my previous "OVA" style watch so that is an added plus. In fact, when I showed my new watch to my running buddy the first thing he said was "Wow, big numbers!" But the watch is not huge and I would rate it a medium size. With 150 laps it will more than fulfill my running needs. I typicall run 5 days per week and always time the run whether it is just overall, laps or intervals. I also use this watch daily at work where I need to record times so it gets used a lot. As per the most common complaint the integrated bands last only 2-3 years but when you're only paying $30 or so for the watch, that is completely acceptable. The buttons are large and easily usable with all but my heaviest gloves and the accuracy of the watch is right on as I check with the Naval Observatory about once a week. I can easily recommend this for runners and casual users for looks, ease of use and reliability.


Customer Buzz 
4 "timex ironman 150" 2010-04-03
By
Michael Lee
I have tried about three different sports watches. I like the ironmans from timex. This is my third. Inexpensive, dependable. The plastic/resin bands will eventually break, they last between two and three years, but so does the battery. My sports watches get scratched up a lot and after two or three years I want a new one anyway. I like the 150 the best; it has the largest display.


Customer Buzz 
4 "Keeps ticking" 2009-10-27
By
D. Whittaker (Virginia)
I have been wearing this watch for about a month. I never go wrong with a Timex only thing that will go south is the band. I hope this one dosent cost more than the watch.


 
Read more Timex Unisex T5K373 ING NYC Marathon Ironman 150-Lap Sleek Watch

Thanksgiving Is November 22