Thanksgiving Is November 22

9/30/2010

Casio MDV102-1AV Sea Analog Illuminator Dual LED Dive Watch for Men's



This Casio Sea analog illuminator watch offers all the convenience and durability of a sports watch, with an adaptable style well suited for a work day. The large round dial is black with white and luminous indexes, two luminous hands, and a red arrow-tipped seconds hand. The black stainless steel bezel offers additional Arabic numeral and dot indexes and a one-way rotation to make timing easy. The bezel's distinctive cog-like edge also gives the watch a stylishly industrial edge. The date displays subtly at four o'clock, and a super illuminator light makes the watch easy to read at any time. The band is made out of rugged black resin with a buckle clasp. This analog quartz powered timepiece is water resistant up to 660 feet (200 meters) and offers a battery life of approximately three years.

Technical Details

- Quartz movement
- Protective mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Case diameter: 42.5 mm
- Stainless-steel case; black dial; date function
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)

See more technical details

Customer Buzz 
4.0 out of 5 stars"Best value dive watch" 2010-09-20
By Michael P Howe
This is a big clock, regardless of price. functional, E, "an attractive and durable enough for everyday use. a better team use might not know, I feel pretty comfortable bracelet new price, it makes things a little smaller. It is difficult to a depth of 200 analog dial to to find and less than $ 50

Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars"A GREAT VALUE" 2010-09-14
By Scot Bedford
I'm a geek show. I had over 100 hits, including the Swiss automatic chronograph Valjoux 7750, which cost more than $[...]. I have an eye on diver's watch Citizen Eco-Drive, but five times the cost of the Casio. But the Depression forced the man to the trade, wisdom and grace. And the cult of the Casio, and read the comments. I will have time to do the following functions: lighting at night and wake up during the movie crown screwed down to test the waters while diving for rings when I need them. Casio has all the features and appearance (cool Marlin). Omega Seamaster seems a poor man, it costs 50 times more - but can show only a geek make a difference. I agree with the evidence, rather than the team. He immediately ordered a new group. I ordered a 22 mm long, black rubber sport Italian diver (vanilla flavor), the Clock Prince.com. Now I have a nice view my next trip for a very reasonable price, without risking that my College Fund, and the kids do not worry, if you pinch or scratch the glass Mojitos .
 
Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars"Great watch, Great for Diving/Sports" 2010-09-14
By Another_Guy
I wish I could surf and do other Clock outdoor activities. After the search, the results of the WR WR200m be I thought, that's what I wanted. The Clock has exceeded all my expectations - the price is amazing, the Clock and large this is all that I wanted and more - is more than lose him diving, and maximum depth of 35 ms (100 m) and not see and it is easy to read under water (in spite of what you've read a few pages, says the warranty card WR200m Casio is a good diving). Unidirectional rotating frame is complete, as measured by our equipment for diving, not the time, and then look what happens around you.


What a team, I understand that people talk about it, but there was no time costs before the holiday, I was alone for one and announced to all (and I would not say that I have skin to skin).

to see a great shame to watch the cost of packaging in Australia almost, but this value is even better than what I from the rest .




Thanksgiving Is November 22