Thanksgiving Is November 22

10/05/2010

Fossil Cuff Chronograph Tan Dial Watch



Free Standard Shipping Over $100. Go casual with this stainless steel watch. The tan dial features wood accents and chronograph movement adds extra functionality. The brown genuine leather strap has silver-tone stud detail and gives this watch a sporty look you'll love. Case Size: 45mmCase Thickness: 12mmBand Width: 34mmWater Resistant: Up to 10 ATMWarranty: 11-year limited Origin: ImportedView Size Guide

Technical Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #109 in Watches
  • Brand: Fossil
  • Model: CH2565
  • Dimensions: 1.97" h x 3.94" w x 3.94" l, .21 pounds
  • Band material: Leather
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: tan
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Chronograph
  • Water-resistant to 100 meters
See more technical details


Customer Buzz  

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, November 16, 2009
by Kaushal Patel "Kaushal" (Buffalo, NY USA)  
This is a fantastic show. I think that will not be disappointed. I've had it for about a week and love it.


Although at the end of the wrist, as always. He's okay. I tried this the first time, Macy's (actually I bought an order online [...]).


Perhaps it is only possible "and" The Clock is to replace the battery or mobile phone, if necessary? I think it would be something like a "substitute" dangerous "because it is less than a leather belt that is almost impossible for the disc at the bottom open. But there are many types of fossils of this clock and I hope, with a length of about . 7-8 years I think the cell.

Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars Tan Cuff Watch, September 7, 2010 
by Clyde R Nix (Mount Laurel, NJ, US)  
I received this Cuff watch in new condition carefully boxed. A very handsome item. I am very pleased.
Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil almost meet expextations, May 4, 2010
by IVAN IZMAYLOV (California, USA)  
I am happy with this clock, but I would add, as it could be even happier ..

Not enough pictures of this clock on this site (or elsewhere) - It is difficult to see that the glass is empty.

This clock is very easy. N. Manuals provided (table, but it is very nice).

More must be dynamic and sporty image.

When I Clock and I noticed this because the style of fossils, but I'm under "Build your own clock."

If I make your own fossils (with sapphire and see the curve of metal), which would be welcomed.

But unfortunately not an option this time with a curved sapphire and metal.
 
 
 


Thanksgiving Is November 22